Thursday, November 29, 2012

Peplum, Peplum, Peplum!!



Peplum is a big must have in your wardrobe this Fall. I fell in love with style about 2 years ago and glad I kept the pieces I purchased a while back. This style can be very flattering for all shapes and sizes if you wear it the right way. I'm a tall skinny girl, with no hips, so this gives me that hour glass shape I yearn for, and depending where the Peplum is placed in can also cover an unflattering pooch. Be sure when wearing a Peplum you keep anything you wear for the bottom symmetrical to the Peplum. The style is so popular, its on skirts, pants, blazers, sweaters, tops, and shorts. With that said, here are four different ways to wear Peplum. For outfit details follow my Polyvore page
http://ravenfashion.polyvore.com/

Play with different textures,colors, and pattern combinations when wearing a peplum, it really depends on your plans. I would wear this combo for a dinner date or night out with the girls. For work I would opt for a simple black peplum with a collar and this skirt.
.
A slim knee length skirt with a peplum attached is my favorite way to rock the look. The peplum is more bold on a pencil skirt  and can make your outfit stand out. This is my favorite because it gives me that hour glass shape, I like. Wear cute booties or pumps with this look.

Try a statement-making jacket over pants, dresses, skirts, shorts and you can go no wrong. This look is just sexy sexy sexy. If you want to dress up anything , a peplum jacket is the way to go, the silhouette is just perfect. You can wear it with a top under or if you are daring with a just a statement necklace.


A statement jacket over peplum pants, is a great way to turn yourself into a rockstar for the night or for a summer look just a tank with cute sandals. Either way you will turn heads with your fab style.


Hope you enjoyed this post, so go put a PEPlum in your step.

Peace & Love






No comments:

Post a Comment