Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Smooch Boutique Swimwear!


I know, you are thinking why am I doing a post on bikinis in the middle of December, but you ladies won’t be sorry if you keep reading. I think I own over a 100 bathing suits and that's probably an understatement. Usually when I go on vacation I purchase a bathing suit for each day, I just love different styles and cuts and I think now as I am getting older I'm loving a lot one pieces. I know I'm just making an excuse to buy more bathing suits,lol.
So you are wondering where am I getting at with all of this, ok so you guys all know that I have an instagram account if not go follow @ravenfashion well anyway one day I stumbled upon an account @smoochboutiqueswimwear and the creator @karmelreneexoxo. Let me tell you I found my new swimwear obsession. Her line is cute and flirty all in one, from the lace to the bows, the details of the line are so cute and for sure will have heads turning.  Not only do I love this line, but the designer is such a sweetheart as well. I guarantee this will be the most sought out swimwear line for 2013 and can’t wait to see more.
Make sure to go check out the line at www.thesmoochboutique.com and follow @smoochboutiqueswimwear for the latest and upcoming 2013 pieces.
Here are some pieces I purchased and some I'm lusting over.



I'm going on my Honeymoon in 3 weeks so i purchased this one. How cute is it?!
http://www.thesmoochboutique.com/#!resort-chic/productsstackergallery4g4=10
GREEK GODDESS $159.00
http://www.thesmoochboutique.com/#!adore-me/productsstackergallery4g1=8
Alaya $169.00
This is just sexy!!! http://www.thesmoochboutique.com/#!adore-me/productsstackergallery4g1=17
Jemma $149.00

Also got this one. Love it
http://www.thesmoochboutique.com/#!adore-me/productsstackergallery4g1=0
Jenna $169.00


Flirty, I looooove this and the black version too. http://www.thesmoochboutique.com/#!all-dolled-up/productsstackergallery4g6=10
Sea Shell $159.00

How cute is this! I'm obsessed!

Here is a look at the 2013 collection, I cant wait to see more!!! The bottom left is a must have for me.

4 comments:

  1. Same here, Usually when I go on vacation I purchase a bathing suit for each day, I just love different styles and cuts and I think now as I am getting older I'm loving a lot one pieces.
    Thanks For Sharing.

    Swimwear Boutique

    Designer Swimwear Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. AmarSons. The very mention of name invokes rich imagery of Georgette, Cotton,Chiffon, Rayon, Silk, Polyester,Cholis, Crochet in fringes, solid, tassels, sequined,bead, hand embroidery and more; varied fabrics in different hues at North India’s Largest Showroom in Chandigarh. Making a modest beginning in 1985 as an entrepreneurial venture of Mr. Saranpal Singh, the company has grown into a chain of stores, the Amarsons, Amarsons (Exclusive).

    Amarsons Exclusive

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a fantastic post – immense clear and easy to understand. I am also holding out for the sharks too that made me laugh. F95zone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed looking at this, very good stuff, appreciate it. คาสิโน auto

    ReplyDelete