Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Neutrogena Pore Refining Line

This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with NEUTROGENA® and Latina Bloggers Connect. All opinions 
expressed are my own.


Hi Ladies & Gents,

I’m so happy to be a part of the No Mas Poros Neutrogena challenge  because as you guys know from my past post I love Neutrogena products. I have very sensitive skin and find that Neutrogena products help my skin look youthful.
If you follow me on Instagram you saw that I posted  these products that I have been using  for a week now and I have to say that I am very impressed. My cousin had mention she uses these products and swears by them, so I was excited to see if I would see a difference in my skin and I definitely do. This line is designed to minimize the appearance of pores and give you a youthful look. Being a working mom I'm all for this. During the week I honestly use minimal makeup because I see what it can do to your skin and I know how important a daily skin regimen is for your overall appearance. I won’t reveal my age but I can say that no one ever guesses correctly because I make it a point to take care of my skin.  So what are you ladies waiting for go to your local drugstore and pick up this great inexpensive line. See below my before and after picture and my step by step daily regimen to great and youthful skin.

Step 1: Use NEUTROGENA® Pore Refining Daily Cleanser to wash off all makeup and  dirt away. Within in one day of use I could feel and tell a difference in my face. Definitely will be using this daily.

Step 2: Use NEUTROGENA® Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser to get rid of all your dead skin. The microbeads sweep away dead skin and smoothes uneven patches. The great part is it's gentle enough for you to use daily.

Step 3: Use the NEUTROGENA® Pore Refining Toner for a deeper cleanse. I used a cotton ball with this toner and applied to my skin. even after using the first two products it amazing to see that this toner will grab that left over residue, so make sure you never skip this step.


Step 4: NEUTROGENA® Pore Refining Moisturizer (in stores this August). I am absolutely in love with this moisturizer. It’s great because it helps reduce pores but makes my skin silky smooth. I suffer from very dry skin so I definitely will be using this product.


I hope you guys like this review and stay tuned for more of my favorite beauty products.
Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment