Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Beach Day


Hi Ladies & Gents

So this past weekend I decided to finally take Annabelle to the beach. If you know me, you know I'm not a beach person, I know how can I be Latina and not like the beach....  I just hate the sand,lol. Anyway, I decided to suck it up and take my daughter for the first time and she absolutely loved it. I made a day of it and met up with my best friend and my mom. We decided after laying out in the sun, we would walk the boardwalk and play some games. Being a Jersey girl, this is a must. I can remember being a kid and going to the Jersey shore , so it was fun to bring my daughter. I won a minion for Annabelle, which by the way she likes chewing on the eye. Overall it was a fab day and I will suck up my dislike for the beach to see her little smile. As for our outfits, I paired her carters romper with my BeachBunny romper (three seasons old). My bikini is from Target and her bathing suit is from Old Navy. Remember ladies you can match your outfit with your little one by using the same color pallets. Check out some pictures below of our day at the beach and outfit details.


Trying to win my little one a prize
Yey! I won her a Minion!


She wasn't as excited as mommy was


Kisses all day !
My shoes were purchased on Hautelook and scarf is from So Good.









































Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment