Monday, August 11, 2014

Flower Power


Hi Ladies & Gents,

I hope you all had a fab weekend. Can you guys believe we are in August already? I seriously can't believe the summer is almost over. I have been enjoying my summer with my family and to be honest its been a very casual summer for me, so my looks are more laid back. I promised myself that I would wear all my outfits that I have been dying to wear this month, so stay tuned for some great outfit post. So lets get to this look, I absolutely love this outfit. I have always been a fan of pencil skirts and when I saw this at H&M I knew I had to have it, the texture is amazing and it fits like a glove. I purchased it about a month ago, so I am not sure if it's available. I can pretty much pair this skirt with just about any top, so I am sure I will be re-posting this with a different top. I paired it with this awesome floral crop top from Forever 21, currently available, the quality is amazing and I love the way it fits. I pulled the look together with my Balenciaga bag that I purchased from HauteCloset and Michael Antonio shoes from Nasty Gal. Overall this was  an effortless look that can be put together for work or a night out with the girls. Stay tuned for some mommy and me looks and some DIY  posts, in the meantime check out some pics from this look and I hope you all have a fab week.











Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment