Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lisa Nail Laquer Review



Hi Ladies & Gents

I Hope all of you are having a fab day. I have been dying to write this review because I am in love with this line of nail polishes. Being a new mom I'm very cautious on what products I use on myself because my daughter loves to use me as her human teething toy. The first thing a baby goes for are your fingers so making sure the nail polish I use is all natural is important to me. I love the colors of this line and the best part ladies, the polish last so long. I'm going on two weeks and no chips, mind you I am constantly washing baby bottles so the fact that the polish is still great I am a happy mommy. There are two collections, each with six gorgeous colors,  a new line of beautiful hard wearing polishes that are vegan, free/non toxic, and cruelty free.
Price: $7 each
For orders and inquiries please email lisalacquer@gmail.com.
(Website launching soon)

Check out the line below and some pictures of my nails.


The "Perfect Pastels Collection" offers soft and subtle tones.From left to right: Summer Fling, Sweet Papaya, Island Breeze, Rise and Shine, Perfect Pink, and Denim Cutoffs



The "Summer Love Collection" contains stunning bold and bright shades.From left to right: Beach Bonfire, Pink Flip Flops, Jamaican Sun, PiƱa Colada, Sexy on the Beach, and Pistachio Ice Cream. 


Wearing Perfect Pink

I couldn't resist putting these pictures up, she didn't want to let go of the nail polish




Loving mommies nails:) 

love love love



Hope you guys liked this review.

Peace & Love



No comments:

Post a Comment