Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Our Day At The Park



Hi Ladies & Gents
This past Sunday we took Annabelle to her first baby birthday party. My friend's son turned 1 year old and had his party at the park. My husband had the day off so he was able to join in on the fun, which I always like to see my husband spend time with our daughter, I think it's the cutest thing. It was also great catching up with friends and just seeing my daughter smile and enjoy being outside. Our outfits were very casual and comfy which is my go to these days. 
Check out some cute pictures from our day at the park and our outfit details.
Outfit Details:
My pants: Target
Annabelle pants: Zulilly
My Top: H&M
Annabelle's Top: Carters
My sandals: Forever 21
Annabelle's sandals: BabiesRus

























No comments:

Post a Comment