Monday, September 29, 2014

More Issues Than Vogue

Hi Ladies & Gents,



So, I'm just going to get into this post because I can't stand how cute my Annabelle looks in this outfit. I like the way I look, but lets face it, I am chop liver when it comes to her. This mommy and me outfit has me in stitches and I hope you guys love it as much as I do! I love how I mixed a casual look with my chic shoes from Monikachiang, which I don't really get to wear, so any chance I can get I put these bad boys on. Our lovely shirts are from Enjoyessential. I love how they have cute phrases on simple t-shirts for mommies and their minis.  I'm so glad I found this site on Instagram and I definitely plan on purchasing other items from this cute shop. Overall this cute little getup was perfect for the crazy 80 degree weather we had here in New Jersey. I swear its like the weather doesn't want to make up its mind. Anyway I was glad I was able to put this outfit together before it truly gets cold here. Check out below how I topped each of our outfits off and stay tuned for some more cute mommy and me posts.
Peace & Love.
Lissette

Annabelle's Outfit
Headband: So Good
Jumper: Zara
Shoes:OldNavy

My Outfit
Beanie: H&M (two years ago)
Jumper: Target
Shoes: Monika Chiang
Sunglasses: Burberry






































No comments:

Post a Comment