Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Annabelles First Pumpkin Picking Experience



Happy Tuesday Ladies & Gents,

I'm sitting here in my hotel room in Phoenix and missing my daughter. Its 3am here, but technically 6am in  New Jersey. My daughter is usually my alarm clock so my body is so use to waking up to that pretty smile at this time. This separation anxiety is so real and clearly I'm going to be that mom that cries when my child leaves to college, lol but I have a long time for that.

Anyway so let’s get into this post! Over the weekend we decided to take my daughter apple picking, which just turned into a mini shoot for her. We went to Eastmont Orchards in NJ, but to be honest I didn't like it. I went last year to a place that had so many things for little children to do, so guess where we are going this weekend?!  Eastmont only had apple orchards and pumpkin picking. Either way my daughter had so much fun with her parents and Glamma.  I swear I was blessed with such a happy baby... it really doesn't take much for her to be happy. Glamma did get her , her first little pumpkin. 

So what did we wear! The weather was gorgeous in NJ, but still a little breezy for her, So I created this cute combo from Old Navy. I purchased both Chambray printed tops a while ago and the vest probably towards the end of the summer. I decided to put a cute beanie on her which I purchased on Amazon; just type pompom beanie and you can find a whole bunch of styles. I plan on getting other colors for her because I love it so much. This look was a big hit at the Pumpkin Patch, and I plan on styling it differently for this fall season. Stay tuned for some more Mommy and Me looks. Check out below some pictures of our day at the Pumpkin Patch.

Annabelles Outfit
Top, Vest, Leggings: Old Navy
Beanie: Pom Pom Beanie

Mommy Outfit
Top, Vest, Leggings: Old Navy
Beanie:Kohls
Boots: Ralph Lauren ( Old)

Peace & Love
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment